Sunday, April 28, 2013

Stash update week 17

This week I added three yards of almost solid fabric that I bought for a 10" square swap. It is a 'rainbow' swap and my assigned colors were red and red-orange. I didn't have anything suitable in the stash so I ordered some sale fabric from Fabric.com.

And, since there is free shipping if you spend $35, I filled out the order with some Suzy Ultman dolls and some coordinates for a story book /dollhouse panel that I got last summer. The order totaled 5.5 yards.


Finishes this week:
I used 1.5 yards for the Baby Animal Blocks.

Not much progress, and still going the wrong direction. I thought I would have the Punctuation quilt done, but the embroidery took priority.

Fingers crossed that I will get some projects wrapped up this week!


Fabric added this week - 5.5 yards
Fabric added YTD - 63.58 yards
Fabric used this week -1.5 yards
Fabric used YTD - 55.68 yards
Net Stash change -+7.9 yards

2 comments:

Gaynell said...

I am impressed by the "fabric used YTD figure!

Vic H. said...

I think you are doing a fine job this year! Keep it up....