This week, I am reporting the fabric I used for the coasters (1/2 yard) and the alphabet quilt which I finished last night and is not out of the dryer, yet. The panel was 24" and I used an additional 3.33 yards for the sashing, borders, back and binding.
I didn't add any fabric this week!
Fabric added this week - 0 yards
Fabric added YTD - 11.83 yards
Fabric used this week - 4.5 yards
Fabric used YTD - 30.86 yards
Net Stash change - 19.03 yards
Next week at this time, I will be at QuiltCon and I will probably spend a bit of time in the vendor hall. I will likely buy some 'souvenir' fabric, but maybe not. I won't have much room in my carry-on!