Saturday, August 22, 2009

Our Jelly Bean!

This is Bean. Her driver's license will say Tegan and so will we, eventually. She has been Bean for awhile, though, so that is what we are used to calling her. But somehow, it has now become Jelly Bean!
She is a petite sweetie, for sure!

The cousins came along to meet her too and have been a delight!

A little fist bump between sisters!

All us out-of-towner girls are slumber partying together in one room and it is fun, fun, fun!

Home tomorrow - it sure will be boring after being intertained by a two and a half year old and a pair of newborns!


7 comments:

Allie said...

What a precious little bundle!!!! Enjoy!

Gaynell said...

I think you are a lucky, lucky Great-Aunt. I hope to meet these newbies before they grow up! Aren't they the cutest??? (All three of the cousins!)

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

absolutely beautiful! This child is so fortunate to be born into this family! Cant' wait to see more pix. C

Tish said...

I love the brown outfit! What a little doll-- just beautiful!

Iron Needles said...

So glad we had our time together, no matter where. Thanks for coming and being with us. I will get you my pictures toot sweet. Just as soon as I get everything all squared away, which is overwhelming me. (mostly because all I am doing is whispering my computer password to myself over and over and over again...)

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you got to meet them!! I cant wait to see the rest of your pictures that you will soon send to me.....today....? ;)
Love you ,
K

Lynne said...

I can't get over the fact that she doesn't look premature at all!

So darling ... what fun you all had together! She should treasure her onesies forever.