Not a lot of quilting per se to report for the week. My focus has been on embroidery and getting the next baby quilt materials ready to hand off to DSis.
I am counting the fabric that I pressed and cut to give to her. I am sending her five full feedsacks to use for the backing and one full sack to use for sashing. I cut 4" strips from a dozen or so others (two 4" strips of a few) Also, I had some miscellaneous small pieces of feedsacks that I included along with some reproduction fat quarters.
I came up with a total by weighing the fabric on my kitchen scale and comparing the total to the weight of one sack which is about a yard and a quarter. I figured the feedsacks separately from the other fabric, since it is a bit heavier.
Even though it is not a 'finish', I am counting it because it is no longer in my stash available to use. I am not counting the fabric that I am using for the embroidered blocks until I have finished them.
Fabric added this week :0 yds
Fabric added YTD: 6.5 yds
Fabric used this week: 8.25 yds
Fabric used YTD: 13.41 yds
Net stash change YTD: -6.91 yds
I did baste a sandwich today, so I hope to have a finish next week!
I am linking up at Patchwork Times here! Nothing like a deadline to keep me motivated!