Blogger tells me that it's been 76 days since I started this post, so I guess it's been that long since I finished any projects. It feels good to have something to report today!
This week, I finished the 'Eye Spy' quilt and so I can report the 2.5 yards for the front, and 2 yards for the back and binding. I used Carla's tutorial which adds a lot of energy to the block arrangement.
I pieced the backing from some of the leftover layer cake pieces and some remnants from JoAnn. It was wide enough to cut binding strips from what I trimmed off after I quilted it. I makes a very scrappy effect! I like it a lot better, now that it is finished.
I have also been working on a guild challenge today, so I hope I have another finish before too long!